09 Nov Our Covid-safe plan
Here at St Leonards Physio, we’re taking every precaution to ensure our practitioners and clients remain safe at all times. Below outlines our response and action plan for Covid-19.
Patient communications and actions
- Patients are required to sanitise hands on entry to the clinic
- Masks are provided and optional for patients to wear during treatment
- Regular updates and procedures communicated with patients as required
- Patients are asked to stay at home and reschedule appointments if they are showing any signs of cold or flu symptoms
- Telehealth appointments are given as options to those who can’t or don’t feel comfortable coming into the clinic
Clinic cleaning and sanitisation
- All plinths/beds and equipment are sanitised after each patient
- New paper towelling/towels continue to be used after each patient
- All reception and communal surfaces are cleaned multiple time a day
- Pens and screens used by patients are sanitised after each use
- Bathrooms are cleaned daily
Practitioner communications and actions
- Practitioners are required to sanitise/wash hands before and after each patient
- Masks are provided and optional for practitioners to wear
- Practitioners are educated about, and participate in, regular training regarding cleaning, sanitisation and covid-safe measures and changes
- Practitioners are asked to stay at home if they are showing any signs of cold or flu symptoms
- Practitioners are trained to deliver telehealth appointments if necessary
- Our clinic encourages all patients to comply with Government recommendations of 1.5m distancing between people, in the waiting room and communal areas
We continue to monitor the Covid-19 situation, and listen and comply with Government recommendations and guidelines from the Allied Health Practitioners Regulatory Authority (AHPRA). If you have any questions about our response to Covid-19, please contact us today.
We look forward to seeing you in the clinic and we continue to ensure your experience with us is safe and positive. Please remember, if you are showing any signs of cold or flu symptoms, please stay at home, and call us.